Friday 7 November 2008

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

SO ignore the last post on this, it turns out i do love this stuff !! lmao

At the moment im applying it before my foundation as a primer sort of, and if i re-apply ill press it onto the area before i touch up, this just helps to freshen up my makeup keeps my skin looking glowing :) which is always a plus.

The texture is quite thick-ish but applies really smoothly on the skin.

However if i apply to much it can feel a little cakey on the skin, but as it helps me look awake and keep my makeup fresh i can live with it. LOL


So far i have the blemish control, and Beauty Flash Balm, so im starting to build my little collection up,


Clarins Wish List:

+Ultra-matte rebalancing lotion

+Lotus face treatment oil


+Gentle facial peeling


+One step facial cleanser


+Delicious self tanning cream (body)

LU
x

No comments: