Friday 30 January 2009

CHI sale

So after reading and watching posts on how in the UK sally's is having a sale that included CHI, i finally had the energy to get to my nearest store. I spent £14.00 and for that i got CHI nourish intense. keratin mist and a CHI mini size gift set, which included silk infusion which was the only reason i bought it!

And OMG my hair hasnt been this soft and shiney in ages.. it feels amazing. I cant believe its taken me this long to buy CHI.

The nourish intense silk bath is amazing, feels and smells amazing in the shower and definately repairs my dry and damaged hair.

I also tried the silk infusion and have fallen in love with it, my hair just transformed to this silky shiney and soft do.. i feel so happy about CHI that im raving to everyone and anyone..!

You all MUST try these products! your hair will thankyou

Pictures coming soon!!

Lu x

No comments: