Friday 16 January 2009

Perscription: Bed rest and Online Shopping


The doctor has said i need atleast a week in bed resting, and im doing that im lying in bed almost 24/7 and i swear to god im so bored. Im doing revision but theres only so much of that i can do y'no?

I have made use of the time to do some picture tutorials on here as Youtube isnt uploading the videos from my new camera :( But the quality is amazing compared to my last one right!? Check them out there is my everyday smokey eye look on there. Im going to try and upload the videos on here, then ill find out whether its my vids or youtube.

This is a bit rambly sorry, but recent purchases ive made online and im awaiting :

MAC
#210 Precise Eye Liner,
#208 Angled Brow Brush,

Pro Palette - Small (S/L) x2,

Pp Eye Shadow - Small, Satin Taupe (F)

Pp Eye Shadow - Small, Vanilla (V)
Satin Lipstick Pink Nouveau,

#182 Buffer Brush,

Bronzing Powder Refined Golden
,
Mineralize Skinfinish Medium,

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus,

Lipstick Freckletone.


Jo Malone

Home candle Pomegranate Noir,
Hpme candle Amber Sweet Orange

I cant wait to get those i need to place an order with Boots.com (a UK drugstore) to get some revlon and max factor items.

Wish me better

Lu x

No comments: