Thursday 26 February 2009

Haul

I got my MAC and Clinique parcel today and spent a total of £15, i picked up 5 MAC e/s and a Clinique Brush Cleanser.

The reason i didnt get the MAC brush cleanser as i was told by a friend of mine who is a MA for MAC and she revealed the Clinique is the same formulation, except you get more, it has a pump and costs less !

Swatches are below :)


Grain

Shroom


Mystery

Twinks

Typographic

From left to right

Grain.. Shroom.. Mystery.. Twinks and on top is Typographic.

4 comments:

pinkicedcupcake said...

you only spent £15?

MakeupLoveer said...

yeah.. staff discount xx

pinkicedcupcake said...

lucky! lol

Caramel Sara Jo said...

Oh, well it costs more here and they are the same size. Hmmmmm. I just got the mac one. I was thinking about that one but when I went to the mall but I couldn't think of anything else I wanted to get from Clinique. But you should dilute it, that's what the MAC MUAs do. So, it will last a while.