Monday 2 February 2009

Snow day!

This is what i missed about scotland.. snow.. pj's and a good movie. I love snow days, its an excuse to be lazy and chill out in bed :)

This is how my village looked today.. isnt the river stunning! I was awake this morning as the snow was falling and it was beautiful i took a couple of piccies.. :) Look at all the snow falling! how pretty.. it makes me smile..

Endless films and hot chocolate make snow days fun.

Lush. Things im IN to.
- Snow Snow Snow
- Clinique Fake Tan
- Manicures
- MAC snob lipstick
- Jo Malone Candles
- Thick tight's and Cardi's
- NARS madly blush
- CHI hair products
- My Blog
- WW1 Literature

Nah. Things im NOT in to.
- Cold
- Ill
- School homework
- Fake Tan patch missing
- Youtube not uploading my videos!! :@










No comments: