Monday 4 May 2009

Lipocils Test


So i went to space NK and my granmother treated me to some goodies, so of course i picked up Lipocils and she also sneaked me some NARS which i felt bad about but i was told to shh! lol I will be using this for 28 days and after that i will do a review of how my lashes look in a month

Lipocils will supposedly give me "Gives thicker longer lashes" worth a shot i really dont think how short my lashes can look, they take ALOT of work!

* Pictures of Before will be added soon

If this works i will be extrememly impressed, as it only costs £20.00 which i think i rather good value for money. :)

Let me know if you have tried anything like this!

x

4 comments:

Dye-A-Graham said...

You should check out Julieg713 on YouTube (if you haven't already) she did a review Lipocils with before/after pix and there is a definite difference in her lashes..I was amazed!

Alexandra said...

I use Lipocils on my eyebrows and I really like it!

Shortiee31 said...

I was blogging about this product a few months ago, still use it. I personally didn't see THAT much of a difference but it is good stuff as it does condition lashes etc. :) Hope it works out well for you! x

kitty kouture said...

I can't wait to see your review on this! I've heard it works great!!