Friday 17 July 2009

Haul

I have a little haul for you, just some pieces i have gotten over the past week.

This is my little Colour Crafted haul, i only got two things the 226 brush and the mineralize eyeshadow quad in Girlish Romp :) and i really like both of these, some people are divided over the pigmentation in the eyeshadow but i have been using my finger to place the colour on my lid then blended it out with the 226 :)

this has turned upside down and i have no idea why, i got MAC SFF in nw40, Clinique Even Better Foundation in 06, Clinique Airbrush concealer, and Clinique anti-blemish concealer 02 medium.

so this is my attempt to get something like MAC colour crafted, this is Estee Lauder Pink Sand, and its pretty but quite sheer, its defo not the same though. Im still on the look out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAC sent me the wrong package and there was a NW40 sff in it they said I could keep it, I could have given it to you!!! I've sold it on ebay now, oh wells! Great haul, I'd love to see a swatch of the Estee lippy! :) xxxxxx

Michélle said...

You got my favorite foundation! The Clinique Even Better! :) LOVE it!!!

ditzymakeup said...

Great haul!!
That Estee Lauder lipstick looks like a beautiful colour!!!

I cant wait till payday so i can get to MAC for the colour Crafted Collection! Ahhh :D
xxx

Unknown said...

I wold love to read your review on Even Better foundation! I am looking forward to this arriving to the stores in here!

Unknown said...

Wow,
great haul !

the colour of the lipstick is gorgeous!

Cant wait till i go to mac for the colour craft collection
xxxx

Steph said...

Hey hun,
I picked up Colour Crafted lippie but it does nothing for me! Id be happy to sell/swap if it your desperate to get your hands on it!Im loving my eye quads too!

x

Patrice said...

You have a great choices when it comes to makeup products.