Friday 31 July 2009

wishlist

ive seen this on a few blogs, where you list the items your lusting after, im going to combine both fashion and beauty for this :) feel free to do this too, and link me in so i can read your wish lists too

1. Body Shop YesYesYes lip butter i cant find any in shopssss :( i need some backups!
2. this beautiful tunic dress from newlook only £25! :D

3. another newlook piece a boyfriend blazer £30

4. shoulder pad cardi from warehouse £35 i LOVE this

5. this quilted bag from warehouse again

6. L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer £10 atm in boots
7. Tigi spoil me

so i shall be shopping this week :D

6 comments:

Emma - Magpie Sparkles said...

Love love love the handbag! I have said to myself I would never buy a copy of a Chanel 2.55 as I will own a real one in my lifetime... but it's so goddam CUTE!
xx

Victoria said...

I looked at blazers in New Look today. They have got some really nice ones! xx

Carly Slym said...

I have that bag :) I love it..one of my new faves xx

Lauren said...

I tried on that blazer in the shop the other day!
Its sooo nice :)
x

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

cool blog! just found and followed!

Michelle
lipstickrules.blogspot.com

ditzymakeup said...

I really want to try L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer, lmk how you get on with it! :)
xxx