Sunday 16 August 2009

fat cat

since im away i dont have all my makeup with me, and my clinique mascara suddenly dried up and i paced up & down superdrug trying to decide which mascara to go for (very hard) there are soo many and in the end i settled for this because of the packaging && the 25% off the price, i got it for just over a fiver.

i got home and took my makeup off to give it a try and its wonderful, gives me great length just the right amount of volume and my lashes looks natural not clumpy or spidery at all, which is a massive change for me as i normally like that look, it gives the same results but without the clumpy lash look. i am very impressed!

the packaging is a big thumbs up too i lovvvve leopard print , its not the normal plain tubes you get, it stands out it caught my eye from all the rest.

have you tried this? let me know in the comments

7 comments:

Tabitha said...

Glad you liked it!
I tried it, and im sorry to say i really hated it, it just didnt give me the volume i like, or length for that matter, but each to their own!! xx

ditzymakeup said...

Ive been eyeing this up for a while!
Think i might have to try it!
x

Lucy Johnson said...

i wish i was you! ha :)
i tried this particular mascara, as seen in my previous blog post, and absolutely hated it!
at first it gave respectable results, with fairly good length, but i soon realized that it has horrible staying power - i was laughing one afternoon when with family, and this product was all over my face, resulting in me having to take all my make up off :(
love your blog, and all your posts :) keep up the good work,
Lots of Love, Lucy xx

lorien kate said...

The packaging is so cute! Id just buy it cos its look lovely :) Glad it works well too!

. said...

FAT CAT O: I don't care if its good, i want it O:

Unknown said...

I really like this mascara, and the packaging is fab too, like the fat brush! x

benkenz said...

I like you bought it when it came out because of the leopard print!! ;) The brush also reminded me in benefits bad girl! But have to say just thought it was ok!! Not on my favs list though! Glad you liked it though!xx