Saturday 8 August 2009

six happy things

i was tagged by the beautiful Ellie to do this tag,
and basically i have to write 6 things that make me happy


1# makeup; this is a given i love creating new looks or discovering a fabby new products. Its an obsession and a passion, im always on the search for the next best and big thing

2# the beach; i love going to the beach and picking up shells or walking in the water hand in hand with andrew

3# leeann and lianne my two best girls in thee world i rely on them for advice and gossip, they mean millions to me, they make life smiles&&giggles

4# pinkpinkpinkpink; i think you get the idea i love pink! eee

5# Louis Vuitton; i have 4 pieces so far and i shall have an army of LV when ive finished (hehe)

6#you; all of my readers/subscribers you guys make me smile sooo much every new subscriber, every new comment , new message it makes me smile that you enjoy what i have to say and care about me too, so thankyou i love you all lots like jelly tots :P


:)



5 comments:

Aquaheart said...

Aw I love this! :)

Tabitha said...

Gotta love the beach!! xx

Ellie said...

Aww that you for doing the tag!
I love the beach too, I'd love to live in a little house by the sea haha :) xx

Holly said...

Im jealous! I Love LV too, though i havent gotten anything yet :(
Great Post hun! xx

felicityxoxo said...

Great tag Louise. :)

I'm guessing your a fan of LV then?! I'd love a black quilted chanel bag - i'm trying to persuade my mum to buy me one for my 21st . . . its not going well! haha

Felicityxo