Wednesday 18 November 2009

Daily Beauty Deets

I was reading www.makeupandbeauty.ie and thought this was a really good idea, it will give you guys an insight to what products/looks i go for daily. I might not do this every day but ill do it as often as i can, and i will try to include pictures when i can remember lol.

1. What time did you do your makeup today? 8.30 before running in a hurry to a maths lecture

2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used? Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? Under eye circles

4. Did you apply false eyelashes? Yes, Girls Aloud Nadine lashes

5. Did you do anything while applying make-up? Listened to some music :)

6. Biggest make-up mishap today? Not using powder to set, so when it rained it all came off ..not a good look..

7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind? I just wanted to go for the Lashes and keep everything else very nude

8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine? applying my base

9. What part of your routine is the most fun? eyes, i love doing lashes and liner

10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? Again, lashes, it opens my eyes which im told are one of my best features

11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow? Neutral

12. Liquid or mineral foundation? Liquid, i used SFF

13. Do you do your hair or make-up first? makeup first, i just apply extensions and back comb hair so it doesnt need much time

14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day?no just some lip balm

15. When did you finish your make-up? 8.45 ish


Hope you like this- let me know if i should do more

2 comments:

Carlinn said...

I also have really bad under eye bags :(

Tottering along said...

I <3 Girl's Aloud's lashes.

I might wear mine more, although they'd be a bugger down the microscope.