Wednesday 6 January 2010

blog award :)


this is my first blog award, and it deffo made me smile when i saw the comment saying id been tagged
thankyou to the lovely Tennille
so i have to tell 7 facts about myself..
and then your meant to tag 7 people but im gonna be a little naughty and tag my readers...
so in the comment leave 7 facts so i can get to know you all too!!
:D
1. my full name is Louise Margaret Dunbar
2. i have an obsession with peppermint tea
3. i live in leggings .. tee shirts .. cardigans and my uggs
4. im currently at university doing BA Hon in Primary Education with ECE
i wanna be a teacher :)
5. my fave colours are pink, white and black
6. my fave lipsticks of all time are MAC myth and MAC snob
7. i have pole dancing pole in my room..
its my first choice for excercise
so there you go there is 7 random little facts about me
i look forward to reading all yours too!
Love Lu

3 comments:

tennille said...

naw, glad it made you smile!
hope you enjoyed doing it as much as i enjoy reading your blog
>_<

Unknown said...

I'd actually love to try pole dancing, it's meant to be great exercise and looks amazing fun. I'm sure i'd look absolutely ridiculous though :P

lorien kate said...

I love peppermint tea aswell! Its so uplifting!
My fav MAC lipstick is Myth aswell :) It could be Hue, cos the colour looks lovely in swatches, but Ive never tried it cos its only sold at pro stores in Australia!!