Wednesday 3 March 2010

new foundation


So if you saw my little face haul i picked up a new foundation, Collection 2000's latest release, Lasting Perfection - their 'ultimate wear foundation'.


Benefits

- Up to 16 hour wear

- Oil free

- SPF 20

- Anti Transfer

- rrp £5,99 ish?


What do i think?

I LOVE this foundation, i picked this up after seeing a few good reviews but i wasnt expecting such positive results myself, but for less than £10 i wouldnt complain. Normally im a bit of a makeup snob when it comes to my foundation, so i had my reservations.


But i have to admit i havent loved a foundation this much since my SFF, i get a nice med-full coverage, that does hide all my skin sins and leaves me even after powder with a lovely subtle glow.


Would i rebuy?

Well, ive already picked up a second shade, so yes i defo would.


Have you tried this?

What did you think? Let me know...


Lulu

xoxo

1 comment:

missmascara1983 said...

I have this and was suitably impressed with it. I think I got mine in superdrug for something ridiculous like £3.99 when it first came out. x