Monday 26 April 2010

my messy goldie locks


This is my daily hair atm, straight but some of the sides pulled back, but over all... its a tad messy. Its how i like my hair, i like it lived it, as if ive been rushing everywhere. To me seeing sleek preened hair on some girls is lovely, and the odd time i get hair envy, but personally i think a little ruffle in my goldie locks suits me? maybe...?

If nothing else it is superr easy to style and manage during the day, at night or if im dressing up in my bestest i will prim and preen my hair to be perfect.

So tell me what you think... messy but kinda styled that way hair... do you like it?
Or do you like it all in place?

P.S. Quick run down of my hair products
Aussie shampoo and conditioner (i vary between them)
TIGI Fast Fix Leave in conditioner
TIGI Heat protector

and thats all for everyday wash&style, i do use a serum and masks couple of times a week but i never stick to a certain one, i have loads :)

Lulu
xoxo

2 comments:

Marilou said...

I love your hair! You look so gorgeous, this blonde is really suiting you perfectly

Allie said...

I love your hair messy!