Monday 28 June 2010

The Body Shop: Baked to Last Eye colour♥

This is the colour i used in my previous FOTD it is The Body Shop Baked to Last eye colour - Sapphire. When i saw this colour i feel in love with the sky blue, super pretty. Then the dark side of smokey blue black.


Both side's have shimmer, but the shimmer is very fine milled so you won't have any chunky glitter floating around your cheeks mid day. 

The eye shadow doesn't seem to crease, and the softness make's the shadow easy to blend too.

You can see from my FOTD how this creates a soft smokey eye, perfect to wear during the day. To take this into a night look i would apply more of the dark shade into the crease and blend it out.


♥Top swatches: Mixed with Vitamin E spray♥
♥Bottom swatches: Applied once with finger♥


Excuse my eyebrows im growing them out! But this is a close up of my eyeshadow, a bit darker for night time.





Lulu
xoxo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I need that vitamin e spray, mine come out so light without it and fix plus didn't seem to work great with it either :( gorgey colour on you babes x

Unknown said...

That looks lovely on you.

nicoletta said...

Looks gorgeous on your eyes. I didnt know you could use use the vitamin e spray with shadows x

Leanne said...

Oooh looks lovely on you, I envy you 'cause blues look pants on me! I think I need the vitamin E spray... xx

Hello Barbie said...

Ohhh, so pretty. Blue looks fab on you!