Tuesday 22 June 2010

Liz Earle - Cleanse & Polish 15th Anniversary! My Review

Since it's Liz Earles Cleanse&Polish 15th Anniversary this month i thought i should get my review of it out into the vast web! Before i start this is my 2nd bottle of this cleanser, both bought by me..


After watching QVC one day with my gran, i ordered some OPI as we both normally do, then i added in the Cleanse&Polish and Toner Duo into the order. I had watched QVC demo and speak about the brand before, but other than using some friends Liz Earle when i slept over i hadn't really tried anything. 


These two products seemed to stand out.

Here's something taken from the Liz Earle website:

"The original, multi award-winning, concentrated cleanser. Used with the pure muslin cloth, it quickly removes everyday grime and make-up, including stubborn mascara, to leave all skin types soft and smooth. Radiance boosting and packed with naturally active ingredients, try this best-selling cult classic today."

I finished up my Garnier cleanser the morning i got this, so that evening was the first try of this. I followed the instructions, and off came my makeup, really easily. Though i was a little ashamed at the colour of the muslin cloth after!! Only part that took extra effort was my eyes, but i wear a hell of a lot of makeup.. so an extra splodge of the Cleanse&Polish was needed there.


The cream is lovely and thick, which i love because for me i feel thick cleansers work better and harder to remove oil, makeup & dirt from the skin. 


After you work this into your skin, you use the muslin cloth that comes with the bottle to remove the cream from your skin, this step really helps to open the pores and ensure your pores are sparkly clean.

The scent is minty, i love it, nothing over powering.

As for the packaging, it comes in the bottle, with a pump. I think this is excellent, the 3rd picture is a full pump you get a good amount to do your face and neck. And for the germ freaks (we know who we are) it also makes it very hygienic. So the packaging gets a big thumbs up from me!


Just to show you how bright and lovely your skin is after i took a little snap of my hand after, i think you will agree it looks very bright, i have only used the cleanse&polish, nothing else is on my hand. If a cleanser can do that to a hand think how clear and fresh your face will be after..


I really really like this cleanser, im very happy i purchased it and i will definately be re-purchasing once i have ran out. My skin is clear, and for the first time in a while the bumps on my jaw are no where to be seen.

RRP £13.00 for 100ml
You can buy it HERE
or on QVC or at John Lewis

Lulu
xoxo

1 comment:

Hello Barbie said...

I've been dying to try this for ages, so many good reviews about it on blogs at the mo x