Monday 28 June 2010

Skin care: Ups&Down ♥1

This is a bit of a different post, i am going to do this every so often instead of doing a big review on each, ill do one thing i have loved using and another that i haven't. It will be the same as my other reviews just quicker and shorter.

♥Sanctuary Hot Cloth Cleanser


This is nearly finished now, i bought this couple of weeks after i had run out of my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, i wanted a similar product but nothing too expensive as i didn't intend to use it very long. I managed to grab it on offer in boots for roughly £4.00
It works really well, clears my pores and my skin is soft after, it has chamomile in it to nourish.
The squeezy tube is a plus, and i like the sleek packaging.
I didn't expect to continue to use this, but my skins glows, however i won't repurchase as i love my Liz Earle C&P too much. But if you want a cheaper option i recommend this.




♥Garnier 2 in 1 Eye makeup remover


I ran out of my usual eye makeup remover, and whilst in boots i spotted this. The blurb on the back made it sound nice and effective, "...without leaving a residue." even better.
Wrong. I get blurry eyes after using this, and it takes forever to get off my mascara.
This is something i will not be re-buying.



Tell me your #1 Skin care item? 


Lulu
xoxo


2 comments:

Lora said...

Simples's Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes and LUSH's Angels on Bare Skin are my must haves! xx

loradoesmakeup.blogspot.com

Allie said...

Simple's Repleneshing Moisturiser and The Body Shop's foaming Tea Tree cleanser :)

elfpixie.blogspot.com

xx