Friday 2 July 2010

Benefit - Georgia ♥

♥Benefit - Georgia♥


This has been sat in my collection for a while, I bought it about a year ago but after I got home nothing I seemed to do could make it work. It is a very pale peachy powder, the pigmentation was disappointing so it was pushed to the side.


Recently I have been making more of a point to 'Shop my Collection' and re-discover products. I grabbed this and was determined to make it work.


For me this works best as a face powder and brow highlight. It helps to lift any dullness in the skin, and sets your makeup too. I have oily skin, and on a normal day this controls my shine all day, however the weather has been getting hotter and this isn't controlling it all day. 


As you can see it is very chalky, so a light hand i needed when i apply this with a MAC 134 brush, something big and fluffy. 


For the price I think it is over priced, and there are far better powders. Benefit say it can be an all over face powder or used on the cheeks, but to use as a blush it would take ALOT of layering and far too much time.


RRP £23.50
You can buy it at a Benefit counter or HERE


Have you tried this, and what did you think? 


Lulu
xoxo

No comments: