Friday 30 July 2010

Cellnique Diamond Serum Foundation & Total DayTime Protection♥

If you have seen my last review from Cellnique you know that I was sent a few products to review, so this is the next review from the brand.






♥Diamond Serum Foundation♥

This gives me a flawless, bright coverage, it melts wonderfully into my skin. It looks a little thick at first glance, but upon warming it up between my fingers it turns into a light weight texture. What I also like it the collagen boosting and firming agents in it, so it gets a big thumbs up for me that it is anti ageing as well. 

The finish is dewy, not shiny, but it gives you a glow. As I have an oily t-zone I did find myself applying some powder to my nose and chin after lunch. But the coverage lasted all day, something I didn't expect because it is moisturising. It isn't a heavy coverage, I would say it falls into a light-medium category.  

♥Before♥


♥After♥

Personally for me, it evens my skin out that little bit more and gives me a healthy glow. This is a great foundation to use during the day.

15ml RRP $45 
You can buy it HERE

♥Total Day Time Protection♥
This is a fab anti-radical and anti-oxidant packed sun protection from the Grape Seed & Green tea leaf, that provides you protection from both UVA & UVB rays with a high SPF 30.

It is a pretty light pink creamy lotion, that has a vanilla scent which I find quite yummy. On my skin (combination) it is light weight and doesn't leave my skin sticky or greasy. Normally I use Clinique's City Block, but I have found myself reaching for this alot more. There hasn't been any changes to my skin using this, but it did the good and I haven't burned!

The packaging on both is sleek and simple, both have pumps which makes dispensing the product easier and hygienic to use too. I hate things I have to stick my fingers into.

50g RRP $50
You can buy it HERE


Overall I am liking these products, but they are pricey so it would be classed as a treat if I re-purchase them.


Lulu
xoxo

No comments: