Saturday 3 July 2010

FOTD & HOTD ♥

Today I went for a natural bronzed look, very simple eyes with bright lips. This lipstick is the brightest that I have ever found and is one of my favourites, I think any girl who loves her pink lips need this.


Face:
MAC MSFN - Medium Plus
The Body Shop Baked to Last Bronzer - Golden Bronze
The Body Shop Baked to Last Bronzer - Warm Glow
The Body Shop Baked to Last Blush - Petal


Eyes:
Clinique High Lengths Mascara - Black


Lips: 
Elizabeth Arden Lipstick - Pink Vibrations


Hair:
Accessorize Hair Band with a high messy bun
Lulu
xoxo

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Stop always being so gorgeous! Now!
xo

Fran said...

Hey Louise! I love your blog! I had a blog last summer under the name frannylovesmakeup, but now I'm back with a new blog. I was hoping you could follow me again? I'm just getting started :P

Thanks!

Love,

Francesca

Onna said...

aww you look absolutely gorgeous!! I love the makeup and head piece <3 Love your blog, only just found it through twitter but I'm enjoying :) x

Laura @ The Beauty Sanctum said...

Ahhh you look gorgeous!

A perfect summer look :)

Xx