Saturday 3 July 2010

MyPure - A'kin Jojoba & Lavender Conditioner♥

Hello everyone, back with another MyPure review! Hopefully you aren't too sick to death with them all already. 


♥A'kin Jojoba & Lavender Conditioner♥


From the website:
"A'kin Jojoba & Lavender Conditioner combines certified organic lavender flower extract combined with cold pressed Australian jojoba to provide light conditioning and natural lustre to fine or oily hair. Also available in 500ml pump pack."


What I think:


The conditioner smells absolutely amazing, and it felt light weight in my hair it didn't feel weighty, and i loved how my hair smelled after. I applied this into my hair then wrapped it in a warm towel to really let it work into my hair. It has a lovely creamy texture, that melts between your fingers, backing up the 'light' formulation.


It is meant for fine and oily, it is such a shame as my hair is dry, so I didn't feel that it was nourishing to my hair. As this is meant for oily and fine hair, it isn't as moisturising as the normal conditioners that I use. I included this into my hair routine for a week, and it was pleasant to use, but the big factor was how it didn't replenish the moisture in my hair, my hair still felt dry.


The packaging is great, it feels 'retro', nothing too over the top big and colourful. A'kin again have played it simple with their packaging, having the focus on the labelling the benefits on the bottle. I was impressed that it is sulfate free, paraben free & phthalate free, it shows they care about the Eco side of cosmetics. 


For hair that is oily I can see this working really well, at removing the build up, and giving the right amount of moisture to keep a healthy balance to the hair.


Another customer's thoughts: 
"when i used this conditioner, it smell so so good i thought i was being treated in a spa retreat. Have a bad day treat yourself with this conditioner. The best thing about it is that it is a very light conditioner suitable for oily hair. As I tends to skip using conditioner due to my oily root but dry ends... this fix my problem. my hair is not very moist but not oily."
Pooh Yiu, Newcastle upon tyne




225ml for RRP £7.49
You can buy it HERE


Lulu
xoxo

No comments: