Wednesday 7 July 2010

MyPure - Lovea Tahitian Monoi Moisturising Body Lotion♥

♥Lovea Tahitian Monoi Moisturising Body Lotion♥


Forgive the stock photo my camera is being a dud.

I have been giving this a whirl, since we are in summer and legs are now on show I have been making a bigger effort to keep my body moisturised. When MyPure sent me this it fitted perfectly into my quest for my must have lotion. This smells divine, so far with all the products the scents have been so nice, refreshing and lush to smell. It is very sweet smelling, nothing overpowering, I could smell this on my skin after a couple of hour.

It is a light weight lotion, that sinks into my skin quickly and without leaving my skin sticky or greasy to touch. One pump for each leg and arm is more than enough to ensure your body is fully moisturised.

The pump is nice, easy packaging, no messy application to have to deal with. However the overall design of the bottle doesn't have me interested, it isn't something that I would pick up in-store, it is a bit bland. 

As much as I am enjoying using this body lotion I don't think it is one I would repurchase, as there are other lotions I love more.

RRP £6.99
You can buy it HERE

Lulu
xoxo

No comments: