Thursday 12 August 2010

Decléor Aroma Cleanse exclusive to QVC


The new launch from Decleor is the Aroma Cleanser, a mousse that promises to deliver you with well-balanced cleansing, with the extra aid of moisturising the skin. The Hydra-Radiance Smoothing cleansing mousse, has 3 key actions which leave the skin feeling and looking more rejuvenated and thoroughly cleansed.
  • Deep cleansing action
  • Skin polishing and perfecting action
  • Hydrating and plumping action
Mousse cleansers are something that I tend to stay away from as even with my combination skin I still find them drying for my skin especially on the cheeks, for me I like gels or creamy cleansers.  With Grapefruit, Papaya extract and Japanese White Mulberry to exfoliate the skin to reveal clear skin with a natural luminosity. It also contains nourishing Neroli essential oil which is well known for its moisturising properties, leaving your skin soft and hydrated. 

So I will keep you updated on what I think over the next two weeks as I try out a sample of  this new cleanser. I will be testing it to see if I experience any drying of my skin, and I will be looking for more radiant skin at the end of the two weeks.

Priced at £28, It will launch at midnight the 14th August on QVC.

Lulu 
xoxo


No comments: