Friday 27 August 2010

My hair.. Saved?♥

My hair does get abused by me, and I try my best to keep it as health as possible however 3 weeks ago my hair suddenly became extremely dry and knotted. I needed a thick nourishing hair mask to give it back some life, I was recommend this one..
♥Naked Rescue Repairing Hair Treatment♥


This is a lovely scented mask, that is really thick and creamy, you can apply it into your hair pile it up and your hair won't fall down so you can shower away whilst the steam helps this absorb into the hair more.












I credit this mask for helping my hair get back into top shape. Normally when I wake up my hair feels dry and  looks a right mess. However my hair is now soft and silky, and it doesn't need loads of work to look good. 


This smells divine too, quite herbal/floral, not too strong but it's a lovely pick up when your in the shower. Once you wash your hair you don't smell it any more, so if you don't like the scent no worries for it lasting in your hair.


You get a massive 400ml in the tub, not bad for £7.99


Lulu
xoxo

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I have been looking for a nice treatment! But never know what kind to go for! This sounds really nice! Great review!