Wednesday 4 August 2010

NOTD♥




I had bought this nail polish (or I should say my wonderful gran did -thank you) and it had just been sat untouched as I normally do not like shimmery nail polish. However it was so bright I couldn't resist any longer, and now that it is on my nails the shimmer is rather nice, a very finally milled gold that you cannot see, it looks like a creamy finish, but that gold shimmer just brings through a beautiful gold undertone to the pink. 

This is a gorgeous nail polish that I really recommend to everyone!

♥OPI Flower to flower♥
♥OPI Mad as a hatter♥

♥OPI Top coat♥

Lulu
xoxo





2 comments:

*Starsglittermagic* said...

this looks so pretty =) defo something to try!xx

beeroyal said...

nice colour combo :)
new subbie.. follow me:)

http://beeroyal.blogspot.com/