Thursday 12 August 2010

Personal update♥

As you know I am still very ill right now, so the blog posts have slowed down and I am really sorry for that. 


For the immediate future this is likely to still be the case as today, 11th August, my grandfather passed away.


My grandfather, or "Bampy" to me, had lung cancer and was terribly sick, he was in no pain and passed away peacefully. He will be missed so much by the family and by his friends. I love him so much, and before I left last week I made sure they were the last words that I said to him, I am so thankful I got to say goodbye and had time to spend with him in his last days.


Thanks for all the messages on twitter, your support means a lot.




Louise
x

4 comments:

Francesca said...

Sorry about your grandpa. I was raised by my grandparents and love them very much as well, and I don't even want to think about the pain you may be feeling now. But at least he is no longer suffering <33

And I hope you feel better as well! I hope you can leave the hospital soon!

xox

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I hope you feel better soon, try to stay strong <3 xxx

Lauraemma.com said...

really sorry about your grandpa. Its so hard losing a grandparent. Thinking of you xxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I lost my Gran last year, who I was so close to. It's so hard when you lose someone, but even harder when you are really close to them. I hope you and your family are all ok, thinking of you, and take care of yourself. x