Sunday 22 August 2010

Two favourites of the week ♥

Since you guys seemed to really like my last post in which I showed you two products that I had been loving one week, I am doing another one! Hopefully I will make this a weekly post, I'm thinking every Sunday, let me know if you are enjoying reading these kind's of posts. I really like this as it gives you a chance to see what people are loving a little bit more frequently than a monthly favourites.


♥Clinique Quickliner in Violet♥




For me this lasts all day, a good 7-8 hours before it start0s to fade , and it doesn't smudge around my eyes as well and give me panda eyes like a-lot of eye liners can do. It is a very creamy pencil, and easy to build up colour too, so you can either do a really dense colour or blend it out as you still get a great finish.


From the same line I also recommend you check out smokey brown and blue grey, they are fabulous colours for most skin tones and eye colours too.


RRP £13.00, Found on-line or at Clinique counters nationwide.


♥ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Camilia♥

ELF is a new brand to me I only have a couple of items from the brand, this has been something I have worn everyday. As an eye shadow base, brow highlight and cheek highlight too, it doesn't go greasy on my skin or patch. It sinks in nicely so it doesn't create a cakey finish on the skin, I would say it lasts a good 4-5 hours then you might need a touch up.


It is a lovely lilac colour, with very fine shimmer, one thing that really impressed me was how it gives a really great natural glow.


As with most ELF products it is £1.50 which makes it an amazing bargain, you can't argue with the price for such great quality.


Lulu
xoxo


1 comment:

*Starsglittermagic* said...

am loving the look of the elf shimmering facial whip! reminds me of benefit highbeam a lot less in price!!xx