Monday 6 September 2010

Decléor Aroma Cleanse exclusive to QVC - Review

As you know I was sent the new Decleor Aroma Cleanse a few weeks ago, I have been trying it out and I'm ready to tell you guys what I think.

It claims to be a mousse that foams up, I would disagree and say it is more like a thick whipped gel, though it does foam up really well. They say you can use it to 'softly remove make-up, without stripping the skin of moisture', it preformed really well at removing the make-up on my face, but I used this twice on my eyes and it stung so badly that I can't use it on my eyes. After using this my skin felt very soft and clean, not tight at all, it removed all my make-up and cleansed deeply into my pores so no need to double cleanse - very impressive.










The Mulberry Tree and Grape extracts are supposed to give you a more radiant complexion, this is true to a degree but I would say it was more down to the deep clean it gave rather than the ingredients.I did notice a change around my jaw and mouth to the texture, I am prone to little bumps under my (I've tried everything but they are always there) and since using the Aroma Cleanse they have significantly reduced.

This has so far lasted me about a month and I would say I will get at least another month out of the bottle.

Will I re-buy? Most likely not as I prefer something that I can use to remove my face & eye make-up, however I am thoroughly enjoying the results this gives.


No comments: