Sunday 5 September 2010

Favourite Lip Glosses Right Now♥


Normally I am just a lipstick girl, every so often I reach for a gloss. So I thought it would make sense I do a post on the 5 lip glosses that I reach for on a regular basis, and show you what they look like on the lips, as well as swatched them on my hand. Now remember this is what they look on me, it will not be the same on you, my lips are really pigmented.

Apart from the Victorias secret gloss, the other 4 are all non-sticky, with a sheer to moderate colour pay off depending on how and the amount you apply. I prefer the brush applicators on the Clinique glosses, as it enables you to be far more accurate in applying them, the wands do nothing for me I find they pick up other things, like lipsticks then it all gets mixed back in the tube - not nice!

The are all similar shades, milky pinks, lilacs and a nude, this is because I have found them to be'non-offensive' meaning I can wear any lipstick underneath and it always works, I don't have to think about it I can just pick one up and apply it. They also all look good with nothing else on the lips, as you can see below.

If you haven't already go check out my review on the Clinique lip smoothies!

Barry M Wand Gloss - Strawberry Pink



MAC Cremesheen Glass - Ever so Rich


Victoria's secret Lip Plumper - Baby Pink


Clinique Lip Smoothie - Pink me Up


Clinique Lip Smoothie - Nude- tritious


swatches below - left to right in same order♥



Let me know if you want to see more of my Top 5's and if you, what of?


The prices do all vary depending on where you are, and where you purchase them from.


Lulu
xoxo

No comments: