Monday 6 September 2010

Liz Earle - Brightening Mask♥



By now you all know that Liz Earle appears a-lot in my skin routine, I was introduced to the brand back in April on QVC & ordered a few products, and I am still discovering new things that I love. Recently I had read about their Brightening Mask, and a few weeks ago I got my hands on it.


"Lacklustre skin doesn't stand a chance with this fast-acting, quick-fix mask! Containing purifying white clays and camphor oil, it delivers instant radiance. Avoid use on sensitive skin and the eye and lip area.


You only need to leave this on for a couple of minutes for this to work it's magic. It is such a pleasant mask to have on, the smell is divine very floral/herbal with a definite scent of witch hazel  there too. Bliss!


One pump is all I need for my whole face to give my skin a quick boost of radiance and clarity. I get dull skin around that time of the month, and this just helps to make my skin smile again. When I was reading about this Liz Earle also suggests mixing a little with your cleanse and polish so you get the best of both, cleansed refreshed skin that has a more radiant look to it. I mix a little every few days.


It's a clay based mask, that isn't sticky or runny. You rinse it off using your muslin cloth and some warm water, from application to rinsing it off is about 4 minutes. So no excuse for dull unhappy skin ladies!


Here's a snap of me with it on, you can barely see it! Lol




This has really impressed me and when I run I will certainly buy more. I also wanna try the other too masks they make, and I've heard great things about their gentle exfoliator as well, any good?


You can buy it on-line HERE or on QVC
RRP £12.00 for 50ml


Lulu
xoxo

2 comments:

Women’s health said...

Hello.. I love reading your blog. Seems like Liz Earle suits you well. Hope to try this one sometime too.

MakeupLoveer said...

It really does, they products are fab between that and clinique i'm sorted when it comes to my skin!! xx