Tuesday 16 November 2010

Antonia Burrell - Natural Glow Cleansing Oil♥

Antonia Burrell:

"The Antonia Burrell skincare range is a 100% natural blend of potent, predominanty organic, pure energising plant oils that respect and understand the true physiology of beauty. Radiant, healthy looking skin cannot be achieved if the mind is not calmed and nervous energy diffused. The Antonia Burrell skincare collection therefore transforms the montony of daily skincare regimes into an indulgent time for calm and healing."


I had wanted to try a cleansing oil for ages but with so many I was totally lost. So when I got the chance to try out this new brand on the market, I knew I'd liked to try the cleansing oil. The range is 100% natural, created with over 18 years of experience in beauty to create a truly indulgent range that will help any skin become radiant. To let your beauty shine.  




"Refreshing and water-soluble, this glorious oil cleanser transforms into a consistency of cleansing milk. Infused with Cypress (a natural astringent) and Petitgrain (extracted from the same tree that produces neroli and bitter orange and used as a natural treatment for acne) it heals and purifies the skin, calms irritation and brightens fatigued skin. Sun Glow Cleansing Oil helps protect skin from free-radical damage, which also causes accelerated skin ageing, and gives you the deepest, most luxurious cleanse yet."


This had a lot of high expectations from me as it was the first cleansing oil, but it passed with flying colours. I am in love with this product, it removes all scraps of my make-up without giving me that horrible dry feeling cleansers that really *clean* my skin do. My skin felt soft, and even.. no oily areas disrupting my make-up throughout the day. Definitely a lot calmer, the usual irritants that bother my skin don't annoy it as much.


My No.1 cleanser has always been Liz Earle cleanse and polish, but this is creeping up on it, it manages to remove all my layers upon layers of mascara. It doesn't make my eye's sting or leave me with blurred vision, something I find a lot of cleansers do when I use them. I'm glad this removes all my make-up, I like a cleanser that does it all, saves time and money. It also leaves my skin a lot more refreshed, brighter just generally more alive. Much like my Liz Earle cleanse and polish again.


The packaging of the Antonia Burrell products is really nice, you can tell you are getting a quality product inside. It is a dark glass bottle, nothing like I pictured I assumed it would be plastic, but I love the heavy feel and the sleekness of the bottle. Looks lovely displayed in my bathroom. It's always nice to have a product that has had the attention to detail right down to the packaging. 


It is pricey, coming in at £39.00 but it is worth it for that extra bit of luxury (and remember christmas is coming up!).


You can buy yours HERE


I'm trying a couple of other products from the range atm too, so I will update you in a couple more weeks with reviews on those and a little update on this too! 

2 comments:

Sophie said...

This sounds lovely, I wanna try a good cleansing oil. :)

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Ive always wondered about cleansing oils because I have an oily face but Ive heard that doesn't make a difference. I just started using the Liz Earle cleanse and polish and love it. May have to try this next.
xx
Alicia