Friday 19 November 2010

Dear Santa...♥

I saw this over on Jo's blog and knew I had to show you guys as I thought this would make any girl/woman extremely happy to unwrap on Christmas morning...


GHD The Deluxe Midnight Collection
RRP £149.00




First of all I love the slight tweaks they have put on the tools, you know it's GHD but it has a chic twist to it. The set gives you everything you are going to need to primp and preen your goldy locks for the holiday parties. I love anything with a baroque print or anything that features that styling so this is a big thumbs up for me, the mirror especially is super cute!


- The sleek new GHD Gold Classic styler
- Limited edition travel hair dryer
- Exclusive styler pouch with heat resistant roll mat
- Treasure chest case
- Baroque travel mirror
- Two ghd sectioning clips




Plus GHD off the additional perks of getting free UK delivery! Even more of an excuse to treat someone you love this Christmas. I have had two GHD stylers in the past and I am impressed with how long they last, and the great warranty you get when you register your styler with them, 2 years btw!


If you want to go check out GHD more, or take a closer at the collection you can CLICKHERE to jump over to the site. The site also offers a whole host of styling tips and trends for the hottest ways to style your hair.

3 comments:

liketreasure said...

i've had two GHD's, both blew up. one was the original style one, and then the second 'generation' one. i now have babyliss pro 230 radiance straighteners, and they are fantastic. quite wide plates and reach 230 degrees. love them!

Pearls & Politics said...

Oh.my.gosh. This is BEAUTIFUL! Everything I need and want! I definitely am in love with it!! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

Its beautiful isn't it. Thanks for the link back hun.

xxx