Monday 22 November 2010

Dear Santa...♥



This is the fabulous brush set from bare minerals, it comes with 5 essential brushes that you need to get flawless looking make-up. Plus they come in a lovely make-up bag to store them and any products you need take along with you.

I find this kit really handy, I hate to take my brushes when I travel or go away they always return bent and misshapen - basically wrecked. I often take as little as I can in an attempt to save them. So when I got this I thought "ah-may-zing!!", with a face brush, blush brush, liner brush and 2 shadow brushes it gives you all you need. Except maybe a foundation brush. However I've used the face/mini buki brush for my foundation and it gives a really good airbrushed look to the skin.


They are inter changeable, so you get a double ended handle to which you apply whatever brush you need to use then when your done you take the brush off and slot it all back into place. It fits all my essentials for make-up too, as the make-up adjusts size you get a lot of room for products.




If you are looking for some brushes or a kit for travelling I highly recommend this, I haven't put this down since I got it. This now goes everywhere with me. Or it would be the perfect stocking filler/Christmas present.


RRP £39

No comments: