Saturday 27 November 2010

Illamasqua Quills♥



“I was inspired by the contrast between Illamasqua’s new black Nail Varnish in ‘Scorn’ and the bright metallic of the nail wrap I have developed.” Mike Pocock

Nail Quills? Is this the next in the nail trend? I'm not sure I'm convinced, sure they look visually stunning and very creative, but practical? Not so much. Value for money? At £35 a pair they are pretty steep. You would have to ensure you keep these in top condition in order to wear them again and again to get your worth.


Unique, extraordinary, and extravagant these tantalising talons are like nothing you’ve ever seen before. Designed and handmade exclusively for Illamasqua by one of the hottest names in nails, Mike Pocock, these collector’s items are guaranteed to tease the senses of anyone whose eye they catch. Presented in a beautiful gift box they come complete with nail tabs and glue. False nails will never be the same again!

I love the idea but sadly they aren't for me. Though I am lovely the creativity we are seeing with nails right now! 


Get yours HERE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wooow

LOVE IT <3



xoxo*