Thursday 25 November 2010

Peace Love & Juicy Couture♥


The latest launch from Juicy Couture, the new scent is described as:

"Peace, Love and Juicy Couture is inspired by earthly beauty and far fetched things - and captured the free spirited, hippy vibe of Malibu."

Unlike the other Juicy Couture perfumes which are sweet and girly, they set out for this one to be different it isn't so sugary like I find the others. It is deeper with richer floral notes, Meyer lemon blossom, wild hyacinth, sweet apple, black currant, sambac jasmine, star magnolia, Malibu poppy, honeysuckle, linden blossom, orris, patchouli and musk.

It is a fresh scent perfect for all year round a good everyday perfume, though I have loved wearing this recently on the cold mornings it works well with the crispness of the cold air. I definitely smile when I wear this, every time time I catch a wiff of it just makes me think of good memories running around with friends (I'm talking about the past couple summers bot old school from primary school years lol).

As it wears that freshness disappears and it becomes deeper and the patchouli, jasmine and musk really come to the forefront. It's not a cookie cutter scent, I would recommend you try this out next time your shopping and see how it wears on you. Although I am in love with it, a couple of my friends have shared their dislike for how it smells so not one to order straight from on-line

This is right up my street, it is the best balance between sickly sweet and heavy floral/musk.

The other point I want to talk about it is the stunning packaging it is beautiful so chic, elegant and I love having this on display amongst my other perfumes. Plus it comes with a quirky charm bracelet which looks great stacked on along side my others.

EDP 50ml £44.50

1 comment:

Emily said...

Can't wait to try it, i've heard soo many positive reviews :)