Saturday 20 November 2010

Tweet tweet♥

The name of this post will make sense once I explain :) This is a review about Green & Spring Revitalising shower & bath foam, which is my go to perk me up in the mornig treat, two reason's for tweet tweet 1) the cute bird on the packaging 2) birds are always blissfully tweeting in the mornings as I shower, a lovely calm start to a day.




Green & Spring was a new brand to me until I had read a couple of blogger's talk about the brand, the shower & bath foam's were held highly and seemed like a good place to start.




Revitalising is the perfect balance of sweet peppermint & spearmint but with rosmary mixed in too so you get the breathe of fresh air feeling in the shower. The fennel/rosemary contrast the striking mint scents so that it isn't too sickly, I find sometimes minty smells can be a little to fake and sickening.


What gives it a thumbs up for me is how my skin feels after I have used it, I feel squeaky clean but not like it has dried every ounce of moisture out of my skin in the process. After I use certain shower gels they leave my skin dry and sometimes irritated, but I used them because I love that squeaky clean feeling. Now I have found this I don't need to compromise my skin now ;)




Being the fake tan lover that we all know I am, I also need a product that won't make my fake tan streaky or take it all off. This doesn't disrupt my tan, which is good news for fake tanners out there.


And I've saved the best til last:

 "Our products are naturally free from artificial colours, fragrances, parabens, SLS, SLES, PEGs, petrochemicals and have not been tested on animals.  Handmade  in the British Isles."


If you didn't like the sound it before, I bet you do now. What is in our products has become big news this year, with a lot of us opting for more natural ingredients and environmentally friendly wouldn't go a miss too.


RRP £18.00
Fly on over for yours HERE



No comments: