Thursday 27 January 2011

Battle to the death ♥

This last week I have had really bad breakout, so I have been trying everything to sort them out and get rid of those evil things. So I thought I would share with you two fool proof products that never fail to shift my spots.




♥ Step 1:

This zesty scrub manages to dig out all the dirt from my pores and takes away any dead skin cells that are making my skin look dull. I love using this, you take a little ball of the scrub and mix it with some water till you get a paste then massage it onto the skin. I like to leave it on for a minute then wash it off with a facial sponge.

Revealing clean and clear skin.




♥ Step 2:

Firstly this smells AH. MAY. ZING. sometimes I feel face masks smell a little off but this like all Liz Earle products smells of floral essential oils, and it stays until you wash it off which is nice to help you relax. It really does pull everything out of the depths of my pores, without drying my skin like some deep cleansing masks can.

It also a great mask if you have oily skin as it helps to balance the skin out.

And after I've washed it off my skin is like a whole new being, with the spots retreating and my skin softer I can sleep soundly knowing tomorrow my skin will be back to normal.

Question? I really need to invest in some form on spot treatment to dab on throughout the day what one do you recommend?





1 comment:

Emma said...

http://www.boots.com/en/Dr-Nick-Lowe-Spot-Gel-15ml_49395/

I like that spot treatment :) x