Friday 14 January 2011

Don't Worry Be Happy♥


If you have been following my blog/twitter for a while you will know that 2010 was a hard year for me. I had a lot of down moments, mostly due to my health problems but this year is going to be better. This year I am determined to make sure that I keep positive and regardless of what is happening I am going to stay focused on the happy things and ignore the 'imperfections' that are around.

I have already made a big change and have moved up to Glasgow for a while, something that is a little scary right now but I know it is the best decision to ensure that I get better and it will give me the chance to really focus on me and my future.

Plus I will have more time for blogging and youtube - every cloud had a silver lining! 



1 comment:

Imogen said...

Yesss 2011 will be amazing, keep your chin up! :)