Sunday 30 January 2011

Favourite Products ♥



♥ Miners Bronzer
This has been my go to cheek and contour product, I have a ton of bronzers to choose from but this is the one I immediately go for. Soft and easy to blend, with the prettiest mix of satin and matte it doesn't overload my face with shimmer, it still looks natural. Miners is a really affordable brand that you can get in Superdrug in the UK so next time your in have a look for this.


♥ MAC Myth Lipstick
I go back many moons with this lipstick, it was the first MAC lip product I purchased and swiftly fell head over heels in love with this nude shade. It is for me one of those perfect nude shades, it is a satin finish, some people find it drying but I rather like how it is on my lips it doesn't dry mine out at all. This is my 3rd tube ? and with no doubt repurchase again and again and... well you get the idea :)


♥ Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Body Cream
This tube has sat unused for quite some time until about 3 weeks ago when my body started breaking out in itchy rashes, with no E45 cream to hand I searched through my stash for something that might work. I grabbed this as I remembered it has the same medicinal properties for skin as the original eight hour cream but obviously in a body lotion. Every night since (except tanning nights) I have slapped this on, my skin feels fabulously silky soft and it helps a lot in soothing the rashes making them vanish quickly!


♥ Stila Eye Shadow Quad - Kitten
I. Love. This. Simple as that it has all the colours I look for, both for soft day time looks and then the darker shades to get a smokey eye too. The eye shadows are soft and easy to blend, they don't crease and the colour pay off is really good. This has been my go to in terms of shadow this month.


♥ Essie - Lilacism
I seem to have painted my nails A LOT this month, but no matter what shade I put on red, black or orange I always go back to this. It is a pretty pale lilac, no shimmer, and it is very glossy I don't need a top coat at all. I'd say I can get 4 days chip free, a little wear on the very tips but nothing noticeable. 


♥ YSL Touche Eclat
Since I haven't been sleeping very well I've needed some extra help covering up those dark circles and this does the trick nicely. Sneakily concealing my late nights making me look wide awake and bright for the day.


♥ Liz Earle Brightening Mask
Favourite skin care item of the moment, it helps to kick the dull winterness out of skin and inject a little brightness. A really good tip is to mix a little in with your cleanser ( I use Liz Earle cleanse and polish to do this ) in the morning if your a busy bee and don't have the time to sit down for a face mask, and it does the same job of brightening up your beautiful complexion.


♥ Liz Earle Superbalm
This is my new handbag essential, solving everything from dry patches of skin, chapped lips, hands, cuticles to well anything that needs a little injection of moisture. I prefer the balm texture to Elizabeth Ardens thick lotion as it sinks in alot easier into my skin. 


♥swatches♥
left to right
YSL Touche Eclat, MAC Myth Lipstick, Miners Bronzer

Stila Kitten Eye shadow quad


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the look of that stilla eyeshadow quad! must get my hands on it :)
x

Anonymous said...

Great favourites. :)

Corrie♥ said...

That Mac lipstick looks gorgeous! Fab post lovely :)x

Unknown said...

The eyeshadows look beautiful! i want it haha :)
x

jordan said...

That quad looks so nice! I love myth too xxx

Wakako said...

I've been wanting to get the MAC lipstick and now i have to go get it haha :)
By the way I tagged you with the stylish blogger award!
xx