Monday 17 January 2011

Help A Heart Campaign ♥


I was asked to be am ambassador for this wonderful campaign and to help spread the work. Part of this was to nominate my own hero, and that is what I am sharing with you now.

"The person I nominate as my hero is my best friend Amber Rorrison, she is such a strong minded and thoughtful person, always one to put the needs and concerns of others before herself. She has been there with me through all the tough points over the last year in particular, supporting me and helping me as my health got worse. Always smiling, she is one to brighten anyones mood and with such a kind spirit she does touch everyones heart. I honestly don't know what or where I would be without her, she is one of the nicest, caring, intelligent and considerate person that I have come across. All this and more is why I have chose hero as my her as my hero, because she is. I love her."

And because I love her so much I just to use an embarrassing picture from her childhood, you guys will have see loads of pictures of us together on my blog before.



You can nominate your hero in the following ways (Stating who your hero is, their relationship to you and why they are your hero)

Leave a comment on this post & any of my Help A Heart Campaign posts!
Leave a comment on our dedicated campaign blog atwww.workswithwater.co.uk/HelpaHeart
Email us at HelpaHeart@workswithwater.co.uk
Tweet to us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/HelpaHeart, using the hash tag #HelpaHeart in your tweet




No comments: