Wednesday 26 January 2011

I wish upon a star... ♥

Just a few things I'm lusting after atm..

Elemis Renew & Resurface Anti-Ageing Cleansing Duo

I am in need of a new face wash atm, and this has popped up a couple of times on my dashboard with some pretty good reviews. I have never tried anything from Elemis before, so is this the best set to go for or is there another WOW product I should know about?



Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt

I have seen this on a few of the girls talk about this body melt/oil and raved about it, and it is now at the top of my lusting after list. This past month I have been loving body oils and this is next on my list.



Jelly Pong Pong Petal Perfection Set


After being impressed with the products I have tried from Jelly Pong Pong I am quite keen to try a few more pieces and this little set looks right up my street, and it is such a bargain at only £15!!


So tell me ladies have you tried any of these products, and if so did you like them?

No comments: