Friday 14 January 2011

Product Of The Week♥



Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge
I have been lusting after a beauty blender sponge for ages, so when I saw this little baby in Superdrug for the bargain price of £4.59 I snapped it up very fast. So far I have found this helps to make my foundation and concealer look flawless, especially around the eye area where I find it can look a little cakey, problem solved with a few taps of this on my skin and it blends it all away.


So far this is getting a big thumbs up from me so far, I can tell this is going to be a staple for my everyday make-up routine. If you see this in your local Superdrug or Boots I highly suggest you pick yourself one up.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Your so lucky my Superdrug is always sold out, unless it doesnt actually stock it! lol

I have heard nothing but positive reviews on this.

x

Unknown said...

OOOOOOO i think i need this.Trip to superdrug next week :)
Thanks xxx

http://beautybypaula2010.blogspot.com/

YASMINE said...

In Superdrug for only £4.59 ??? Oh myyyyyy gosh, i gotta run to my local one!!!!!!!!! thanku girl!