Monday 3 January 2011

Purr-fect♥


New year and time for a new perfume to match, the perfume I have been reaching for since Christmas has been Katy Perry's new offering 'Purr'. The first thing I have to mention is the gorgeous over the top bottle which is a pretty purple cat with stunning gem eyes. Standing amongst my other perfumes this definitely catches the eye, which is probably why I have been reaching for it as much as I have.

When you spritz it at first you get a fresh burst of the peach and apple, it then settles into vanilla, amber, rose and musk, creating a warmer deeper scent. I prefer this once it has been on the skin a little while. 

( Top notes: Peach Nectar, Green Bamboo, Forbidden Apple, Gardenia, Heart Notes: Vanilla Orchid, White Amber, Creamy Sandalwood, Skin Musk and Base Notes: Jasmine Blossom, Pink Freesia, Bulgarian Rose ). I like perfumes that start of fresh that then settle in a richer, luxurious scent.

As for how it lasts on the skin, on me personally it lasts a surprisingly decent time this isn't one I need to reapply over and over. But just because it lasts on me doesn't mean it will for you, so go in store and try a little out to see how it works for you.

2 comments:

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

I love the bottle! I'm yet to smell it though! xx

Gaby Fauchon said...

The bottle is gorgeous! Must smell yummy!