Friday 4 March 2011

Blink and you will miss it - My product of the week ♥



If you follow me on twitter then you may have seen my tweet about me finding my HG eye liner, a couple of you lovely people asked what it was and I kept quiet as I wanted to do a post showing you guys this little gem. 

It is from Blink and it is their newly launched Kajal pencil. This is AMAZING, it gives you a truly black colour, very similar to UD Zero, it stays in place on my water line and it's long lasting. You can either use it to create a precise line or smudge it out for a smokey look. I prefer lining my waterline then blending this around my lash line, it gives the sexiest subtle smokey eye for day or you can deepen it up for night time with a little MAC carbon.

So ladies and gents, this liner has replaced my Avon Gel shock liner and my UD Zero liner as it is fab. I have used it everyday since I got it, it is my product of the week.


"Create the perfect look with Blink’s NEW Kajal Pencil. Designed to ensure effortless application, the combination of additional camphor and the easy ‘smudger’ tool found on the other end of the pencil are the perfect ingredients to deliver the ideal and super-long lasting smokey or defined eye.Like all of the Blink products, the new Kajal Pencil is all natural and free of preservatives. The kohl contains no mineral oil and the waxes are derived from olive and jojoba oil making it durable and perfect for use on the sensitive inner eyelid." 

Tip from the Top: “Kohl is a centuries-old beauty essential for enhancing the eye 
and is one of the best methods for creating a  smouldering, 
seductive look for day or night. It is versatile, resilient and makes
the timeless and very desirable smokey eye accessible for anyone. 
Every make-up bag must have a good kohl liner!”
Vanita Parti, Founder of Blink Brow Bars



RRP £13.00 The Blink Kajal Pencil is available from Blink Brow Bars nationwide and www.blinkbrowbar.com

1 comment:

Estefania Lovelifefashion said...

I don't know the brand :( I guess they don't sell it in here. it looks great, truly black ;)
Kisses