Thursday 31 March 2011

My trip to Liz Earle's London store ♥



Whilst on my little holiday, I ventured into London for a few days. One of my many stops was the Liz Earle store, I sadly missed one of the store openings last year so was excited to see what the store experience is like. Andrea from the Liz Earle PR team offered me a lovely facial, and I was quick to say yes however since the gorgeous Sarah was over from the US I thought it would be a great chance for her to try the brand and fall in love like I have so I let her have the relaxing treatment. Sarah had a fantastic time, and a few tears were shed as she was so surprised that this had been planned she even walked away with a couple of products to try out. I will be getting her to do a guest post on the treatment so stayed tuned for that soon.

So with Sarah safely tucked away in safe hands, I found myself with a little time to talk to the staff and have a nosey around the store. The ladies who worked there were all so lovely, it was great to chat about the brand and I found my self being asked more questions about the mysterious blogging world. Needless to say it was such a laid back friendly atmosphere. We even got some tips about where to go out and places we have to see. 

The store is very well laid out, open planned with a lot for the customers to get involved with. You can try all the products out, you can sit down to chat to the staff, there are information posts with the key ingrediants laid out so you can learn about the products, you can have a massage and you can even sit down with a complimentary cup of tea and have a read at the books they have in their mini library whilst you wait. I have to say one of the best stores I've visited, another reason to love the brand :)

Lets have a look at the store...






A massive thank you to Andrea for organising the treatment, and a big thanks to ladies in the London store who were so lovely to chat to. Next time I'm near a store I definitely need to check out one of the facials for myself. 

3 comments:

Marilou said...

This store is a little piece of heaven. Definitely stopping by on my next trip to London :)

Yu said...

I can see myself virtually living there when I move down to London, it looks gorgeous!

beautygeeek, Lola said...

its a fabulous place. and the smells are incredible! x