Tuesday 22 March 2011

Pretty in Prints ♥



This is the Pretty in Prints palette from Clinique, it is such an amazing little palette! You get 4 beautiful eye shadows and a blush, as well as some teeny brushes. I have used this religiously now for the last 2 months and have barely made a dent in the products, the pigmentation for a palette is great and you can create so many different colour combinations. This will take you from day time to night time easily.

Clinique always has great packaging in my opinion, very sleek, pretty and simple but their products always look lovely either displayed or when you whip it out of your bag. I always get asked where this is from when I pull it out to touch up my make up :)

If you can still get your hands on this I would jump on it, this is one of my favourites right now.


No comments: