Thursday 10 March 2011

A Rose For A Rose ♥



♥ Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator ♥

"Hydrating Absolute of Moroccan Rose and smooth micro-spherical Jojoba beads very gently exfoliate, leaving skin silky soft to the touch. Gentle enough to be used daily, Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator is a subtly fragranced gel exfoliator, ideal for all complexions, including the most sensitive."

Elemis is a fab brand, I've only tried a couple of products I'm still learning about the brand and their products. But so far it has been great. Their Gentle Rose Exfoliator is a nifty little scrub, depending on how my skin is feeling I either go for quite an abrasive scrub or something very creamy and gentle. I have been reaching for this scrub a lot over the last two weeks, I haven't picked up another brand. In the morning I've also been rather lazy and used this as a face wash, because it is so gentle you don't have to worry about over exfoliating your skin. 

I like this because my skin really does feel squeaky clean but with out the tightness that some products can give you. My skin has turned around after a recent bout of breakouts they have cleared up and this has been great to keep my pores clean. If you suffer from bad congestion or have particularly oily skin I wouldn't say this would be a product for you.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never tried Elemis products before, but they look so lovely I'm going to have to now! :) x