Tuesday 10 May 2011

Lets get nude ♥


♥NARS Madere♥
A gorgeous pale milky nude, if you like your nudes I recommend this one. It is a matte finish which makes it a little drying, but pop a little lip balm before you apply the lipstick and that problem will vanish.

♥MAC Myth♥
This was my first ever MAC lipstick I ever purchased, it is the perfect nude and one I have been in love with ever since. This is my 3rd tube of this, it's one of my must haves in my collection. It is a satin finish which I find to be a good balance between matte and moisture.

♥MAC Peachstock♥
Another MAC lippie that I adore this was a risky purchase for me as it looked rather dark on-line but once I had my hands on it I realised how terrible swatches on-line can be as it is much lighter. This is a darker nude but it definitely suits me a lot better than most of the nude shades I own, it only works when I have a tan though when I'm a little paler it does become too dark. Again this is a satin finish, which is my favorite formulation from  MAC.

♥Lime Crime Coquette♥
My newest nude to my ever growing collection, this was released with Lime Crimes new spring shades collection and I knew instantly it would be love. I really like Lime Crime lipsticks as you always get high pigmentation matched with a creamy formula so it isn't drying at all.

So there you go my fave nude lipsticks, am I missing out on any great must have nude shades? Let me know your faves in the comments!

3 comments:

JasmineBeauty said...

Mac Creme d'nude! Must have nude! :)

Unknown said...

Estee Lauder Crystal Baby! Great nude. I find Myth rally drying :( I love it for the first hour and then it shrivels my lips up!
Kate xx

Samanth19 said...

i've just done this same post on my blog (before seeing this one) and it's named exactly the same too, ahhh weird. Topshops nevada is a good nude x