Thursday 16 June 2011

I Scream you scream we all scream for I-prime ♥


I think I may have found my holy grail primer, a big thing to say as I am so picky with primer but this one really works for my skin. New CID Cosmetics foundation primer is literally amazing, it makes my skin feel so soft, fills in my pores and holds onto my makeup for dear life which is what I need. Perfect for the hotter whether we have had in reach weeks, it preformed the best in hotter weather.

My skin is combination, sort of in the middle in skin type terms, so it can be hard for me to find a primer that ticks all the boxes. Ultimately this does do everything I want and more. I still need to edit my New CID Cosmetics tutorial, I will hopefully get round to it this week, you'll see me use this.

You can buy it online at www.newcidcosmetics.com for £27.00

No comments: