Thursday 9 June 2011

I'm in Bliss ♥

Hey guys so I have 3 skin care for you in the next week, I have been a busy bee trying new products and want to share my thoughts I will try break it up a little for you don't worry. First up is Bliss, a brand I have wrote about a few times they do some amazing body products and treatments!



Bliss Steep Clean Pore Purifying Mask


This is a fabulous mask, I've nearly used the last of it up which hardly happens with me. It really helps to decongest my pores, clearly them of all that nasty stuff and it has been a savior when I've had any breakouts. I always grab this when I see a spot starting to appear to help get rid of it faster! The mask also exfoliates leaving your skin soft and radiant. 




There is two sides to the mask that you pump onto your hand mix together and apply to your face, leave it on for 15 minutes then I wash it off with a muslin cloth. My skin always look amazing after using this, bright clear and regulated, it helps to get my oily tzone in check.


Bliss Steep Clean Mattifying Moisturizer


I have a terrible tzone, it seems to produce oil like there is no tomorrow so any moisturizer that claims it is going to help combat this, I'm sold! Bliss have a gem here it controls oil without drying the skin with the surplus sebum-seeking smartsponge™ technology that allows the moisturizer to soak up any oil in your skin. It is great for hotter weather as it keeps my skin feeling very cooled, meaning this has really been put to the test with the sun we have had in the UK recently. With added antioxidants Vitamin E, C it helps to protect the skin too, I just wish it had an SPF in it as well.




So overall I am very impressed, if you suffer from oil breakout prone skin then I highly recommend Bliss' Steep Clean products hopefully you will see the great results these products give you too. 


You can buy Bliss products on-line www.blissworld.co.uk

1 comment:

All About Ali Mai said...

These both look really good, I may have to give them a try. x